Sick of Running Nutrition Challenges? Try This Instead.
January is coming in six weeks. Are you burnt out on running the standard New Years Nutrition Challenge? But what should you do instead for nutrition support for your clients?
Happy 2-Tips Tuesday!
Here are two ideas to consider this week.
By Jennifer Broxterman, RD
1. Sick of running nutrition challenges? Try this instead.
January is coming in 6 weeks.
It’s time to do something nutrition-related for your members. Sigh.
Are you going to run the standard New Years nutrition / weight loss challenge, or offer something better? But what would “better” nutrition coaching even look like?
Well, that’s exactly what I wrote about in this Morning Chalk Up article:
2. Quote that Made Me Smile:
“Eating healthy food fills your body with energy and nutrients. Imagine your cells smiling back at you and saying:
– Karen Salmansohn
Want to share this issue of 2-Tips Tuesday via email, text, or social media? Just copy and paste this link:
In Case You Missed Last Week...
Prosper Nutrition Coaching
Thanks for reading. Here are a few additional ways I might be able to help you.
Jennifer Broxterman, MSc, RD
REGISTERED DIETITIAN & SPORTS NUTRITIONIST
• Award-winning Foods & Nutrition University Professor
• Successful entrepreneur of owner of NutritionRx
• 16 year CrossFit affiliate owner with my husband
• Founder of Prosper Nutrition Coaching & lead nutrition coach